Designed and manufactured by Water Engineers, the ACD Series of eChem Chlorine Dioxide generators have outputs in the range 25 – 10,000 g/hr.
These high performance, high efficiency machines need only power, water and Sodium Chlorite (25 – 31%). No acid is required.
- High purity (> 99.9%) Chlorine Dioxide is produced on demand
- Operating efficiencies are > 92%
- Chlorine Dioxide is produced at 1,500 – 2,000 ppm and is pH neutral
- Single precursor gives far higher levels of safety
- Greatly reduced operating costs
- Control by PLC/HMI allows operator friendliness and remote monitoring/control
- OxiMax Managed Programs include supply, installation, service and parts for 4 year
periods with simple monthly payments.
- Wastewater treatment
- Potable water treatment
- Cooling Towers
- Pulp and Paper bleaching
- Food and Beverage Water treatment
- Recycled water
- Swimming Pools
- Power Stations, Refineries and a range of Industrial Processing Plants
Chlorine Dioxide is Highly Efficient in the Control of:
- Phenols and a range of complex organisms and water borne pathogens
- Planktonic and Sessile Organisms
- Salmonella, Giardia Cysts, Cryptosporidium, Coliforms, Listeria, Algae, Shigella, Amoebae
- Taste and Odour